District 54 is hosting its annual Run to Read, which will be held on Sunday, Sept. 22, 2019 at Dirksen Elementary School in Schaumburg. The day includes school mascot races at 7:30 a.m., 100-yard and 400-yard dashes for children at 8 a.m., a 5K run at 9 a.m. and a 1-mile family walk at 9:15 […]...
Remember to call our attendance line at 847-357-6702 by 9:00 a.m. each day your student will be absent. Be sure to include your child’s name, teacher, classroom number, and reason for the absence. Students who are not called in absent will be marked as unexcused. Please make every effort to schedule vacations and medical appointments […]...
Every Friday, students can choose to purchase pizza for $3 per slice during lunch. This is cash-and-carry, so payment does not need to be sent ahead of time. Before a student can purchase pizza, we need a parent permission form on file for the 2019-20 school year. This form was sent home with students on […]...
Armstrong PTA (Parent Teacher Association) will be offering an optional Snack Day and Hot Lunch through a pre-pay program. We are collecting order payments for the months of October 2019 through May 2020. If you are interested in ordering, please complete the Snack Day Order Form and/or the Hot Lunch Order Form that were handed […]...
Students may enter through the front doors of the school starting at 8:25am. There is no adult supervision before this time, so students should not be dropped off earlier than 8:25am. If you will be picking up your child after school, the best pickup location is near the flagpole in front of the school. Please […]...
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Dia Rizmani
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 204: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 3rd Grade Room 217: Mrs. Rengers
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Vazquez
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Rizmani
- Instructional Classroom Coordinator: Mrs. Kopstain
- Kindergarten Room 114: Mrs. Maduzia
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Music: Ms. D'Ambrose
- Physical Education: Mr. Parks
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Psychologist: Ms. Berenson
- Speech: Mrs. Rosas
- Speech: Ms. Chesney