Our PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports) team has planned a few festive spirit days to finish out the month of December. Mark your calendar for the following dates: Monday, December 16, 2019 is Crazy Hair Day. Your child can come to school with a crazy hair style to show school spirit! Tuesday, December 17, […]...
Armstrong’s PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is looking for help on Thursday, December 19, 2019 between 10:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. to help distribute Hot Lunches. You would meet in the main office at Armstrong School. If you are able to help, please contact Amy Rauch at email@example.com. ...
It is that time of the year – Flu Season! The exact timing and duration of flu seasons can vary, but influenza activity often begins to increase in October. CDC (Centers for Disease Control) recommends three actions to fight the flu: The first and most important step is to get a flu vaccine each year. If you get […]...
The Windy City Bulls will host a District 54 takeover night on Friday, January 10, 2020 at the Sears Centre Arena in Hoffman Estates. A portion of the proceeds from each ticket purchased will be donated back to the District 54 Education Foundation. You can purchase tickets by visiting the website. The District 54 take-over […]...
Once again, we are reaching out to our families and asking you to participate in the annual Illinois 5Essentials Survey to provide us with your perspective and help guide our school improvement efforts. The parent survey will be available online through Feb. 14, 2020. For more information, you can read the letter from Superintendent Andy DuRoss....
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Dia Rizmani
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 204: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 3rd Grade Room 217: Mrs. Rengers
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Vazquez
- 5th Grade Room 206: Miss Beilke
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Rizmani
- Instructional Classroom Coordinator: Mrs. Kopstain
- Kindergarten Room 114: Mrs. Maduzia
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Music: Ms. D'Ambrose
- Physical Education: Mr. Parks
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Psychologist: Ms. Berenson
- Speech: Mrs. Rosas
- Speech: Ms. Chesney
Crazy Hair Day Spirit Day December 16, 2019 See more details
Sports Wear Spirit Day December 17, 2019 See more details
Pajama Day Spirit Day December 18, 2019 See more details
Winter Break - No School December 21, 2019 - January 5, 2020 @ See more details
School Resumes January 6, 2020 See more details
Nacho Day January 8, 2020See more details
Bring in $3.00 for each order of nachos you would like your child to have nachos during lunch!
Drinks are not included.
In light of the fact that this food is prepared off site, trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts may be present. If your child is allergic to nuts or other food substance(s), caution should be exercised.
Pizza Friday - $3 per Slice January 10, 2020See more details
If your child would like to order pizza and has turned in the food permission slip, he/she can purchase pizza for $3 per slice.
PTA Meeting January 14, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm See more details
- December Spirit Days at Armstrong
- PTA Needs Your Help on December 19th
- A Note from our Nurse About Flu Season
- Windy City Bulls District 54 Takeover Night January 10
- 5Essentials Survey is Back
- November Family Bingo November 13th – December 20th
- Illinois Report Card
- Cold Weather Reminders & Severe Weather Response Plan