Collecting Box Tops from popular products can really help our PTA (Parent Teacher Association). Please continue to collect them over the summer. They will be collected in August in 2019! Thanks for your help with this easy fundraiser!...
If you have not finalized registration for your child for next year, please be sure to complete the required steps as soon as possible. Student enrollment is an important part of planning for the next school year, and we appreciate your help to ensure our registration numbers are accurate. The District will have Summer Registration […]...
The Eisenhower Parent Teacher Association (PTA)7 has several volunteer opportunities available for the 2019-20 school year. Our PTA welcomes all parents and guardians to join and help build on our solid partnership between the school and the community! Contact Julie Pekovitch at email@example.com with any questions. Membership/Volunteer Coordinator Chair – Fall program Reflections Chair – Fall […]...
School Supply Lists are available for the upcoming school year! ...
Are you searching for an innovative way to empower your children over the summer? Are you looking for a comprehensive approach to summer learning that combats boredom and keeps everyone engaged? Look no further! Visit the School District 54 Virtual Learning University to tackle challenges for literacy, math, science, social science, language and culture too! […]...
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Breann Thurber
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 103: Mrs. Vazquez
- 2nd Grade Room 104: Mrs. King
- 2nd Grade Room 105: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Rengers
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Thurber
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Maduzia
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Pyschologist: Mrs. Kopstain
Nothing from June 18, 2019 to July 18, 2019.