Help us spread kindness this holiday season to men, women, and children by donating NEW mittens, gloves, socks, and hats to keep their hands, heads, and feet warm this winter. We will be accepting donations all week long from December 17, 2018 through December 21, 2018. Students can bring their donations to their classroom where there will […]...
We are planning our very first Kindness Week during the week of December 17, 2018. Our theme is “Kindness”, and there will be a variety of events for students to show kindness and experience kindness. Every event that we are undertaking is something that benefits others. In doing so, we get the opportunity to help […]...
District 54 is once again excited to host our annual Multicultural Event in collaboration with the Schaumburg Park District. Our event will be held on Saturday, March 16, 2019 at the Community Recreation Center (CRC) in Schaumburg. During the event, student groups have the opportunity to give performances that reflect various cultures. If you are interested […]...
Here is a parent update on behalf of PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports) at Armstrong School. Kids start developing their sense of self as babies when they see themselves through their parents’ eyes. Your tone of voice, body language, and every expression are absorbed by your kids. Your words and actions as a parent […]...
It has been a busy week at Armstrong! Our fourth grade students had their music performance on Thursday evening, and the theme was celebrating 200 years of Illinois history. Their performance connected music, social studies, and art. Students even decorated the gym with prints of Illinois they created during art. You can read more about the […]...
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Breann Thurber
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 103: Mrs. Vazquez
- 2nd Grade Room 104: Mrs. King
- 2nd Grade Room 105: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Rengers
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Thurber
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Maduzia
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Pyschologist: Mrs. Kopstain
3rd and 4th Grade Field Trip to Feed My Starving Children December 18, 2018 See more details
5th and 6th Grade Field Trip to Feed My Starving Children December 19, 2018 See more details
Prepaid Dunkin Donuts Snack Day December 20, 2018 See more details
Pizza Friday December 21, 2018See more details
Students can purchase a slice of cheese pizza for $3 per slice. Each student must submit a parent permission form before a student is able to purchase pizza.
Winter Break - No School December 22, 2018-January 6, 2019 @ See more details
School Resumes January 7, 2019 See more details
Pizza Friday January 11, 2019
- Please Donate to Our Mitten Drive During Kindness Week
- Armstrong’s Got Kindness
- 2019 Multicultural Event Performance Information and Interest Form
- December PBIS Parent Update
- Armstrong Update
- 5Essentials Survey Available Now
- Report Cards Available Online
- District 54 Cold Weather Response Plan and Recess