Bring in $3.00 for each order of nachos your child would like to eat on Wednesday, February 20, 2019. Drinks are not included. In light of the fact that this food is prepared off site, trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts may be present. If your child is allergic to nuts or other food […]...
We will be kicking off our first One School, One Book initiative this week during conferences! We selected the book Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library by Chris Grabenstein because it connects with our focus on perseverance and growth mindset. We are providing each family with a copy of this book to read together as a […]...
The date of our next PTA (Parent Teacher Association) meeting has been changed to Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 7:00pm in the Armstrong staff lounge. We hope to see you there!...
As a reminder, we do not have classroom parties to celebrate Valentine’s Day. If your child would like to pass out valentines, please remember that it cannot contain any food or candy items and there must be a valentine for every student in the classroom. Each classroom will set aside time for the valentines exchange […]...
What’s better than a night without cooking or dirty dishes? That would be a night without cooking or dirty dishes and supporting your PTA (Parent Teacher Association). Come join us at IHOP Restaurant at 2250 Barrington Road in Hoffman Estates from 1:00 pm through 8:00 pm on Tuesday, February 19, 2019. Present the IHOP Flyer, which […]...
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Breann Thurber
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 103: Mrs. Vazquez
- 2nd Grade Room 104: Mrs. King
- 2nd Grade Room 105: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Rengers
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Thurber
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Maduzia
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Pyschologist: Mrs. Kopstain
Nacho Day February 20, 2019See more details
Bring in $3.00 for each order of nachos you would like to eat. Drinks are not included. In light of the fact that this food is prepared off site, trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts may be present. If your child is allergic to nuts or other food substances, caution should be exercised.
Prepaid Dairy Queen Snack Day February 21, 2019 See more details
Pizza Friday February 22, 2019See more details
Students can purchase a slice of cheese pizza for $3 per slice. Each student must submit a parent permission form before a student is able to purchase pizza.
Nacho Day March 6, 2019
Pizza Friday March 8, 2019
Pizza Friday March 15, 2019
Nacho Day March 20, 2019See more details
Bring in $3.00 for each order of nachos your child would like to eat. Drinks are not included. In light of the fact that this food is prepared off site, trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts may be present. If your child is allergic to nuts or other food substances, caution should be exercised.
- Nacho Day Wednesday, February 20th
- One School, One Book
- February PTA Meeting Rescheduled for February 19th.
- Valentine’s Day
- PTA Dinner Night Out at IHOP February 19th
- Armstrong PTA Executive Committee Officer Nominations
- Student Led Conferences February 14 and 15
- Kindergarten Registration Begins Wednesday, February 6th