Nachos will be sold on Wednesday, January 22, 2020. Bring in $3.00 for each order of nachos you would like your child to have nachos during lunch! Drinks are not included. In light of the fact that this food is prepared off site, trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts may be present. If your […]...
Schaumburg Parent University (SPU) is designed to involve more parents in the life of the school, to strengthen family relationships, and to improve parenting skills that will ultimately result in improved student success academically, socially and emotionally. Please note that child care is always available. Vaping: New Trends and Impact on our Youth – January […]...
Take a night off from cooking and join us for January’s PTA (Parent Teacher Association) Dinner Night Out at IHOP! When you and your family dine at IHOP on January 17, 2020 between 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., a portion of the sales will be given back to the Armstrong PTA! Please make sure to […]...
We would like to invite parents of students in grades 4, 5, and 6 to attend an informational meeting regarding the Your Reproductive System (Sex Education) program for fourth, fifth and sixth grade students. This will be an opportunity for parents to preview the materials presented to the students at the intermediate grade levels. The […]...
Registration for all new kindergarteners for the 2020-2021 school year will be on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 from 9:00-11:00 a.m. and 5:00-7:00 p.m., at your neighborhood school. If your child turns 5 years old on or before September 1, 2020 and your family is new to District 54 please read what you need to do […]...
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Dia Rizmani
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 204: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 3rd Grade Room 217: Mrs. Rengers
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Vazquez
- 5th Grade Room 206: Miss Beilke
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Rizmani
- Bilingual: Mrs. Astrahan
- Instructional Classroom Coordinator: Mrs. Kopstain
- Kindergarten Room 114: Mrs. Maduzia
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Music: Ms. D'Ambrose
- Physical Education: Mr. Parks
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Psychologist: Ms. Berenson
- Speech: Mrs. Rosas
- Speech: Ms. Chesney
Half Day Inservice - Dismissal at 11:40 January 29, 2020 See more details
Pizza Friday - $3 per Slice January 31, 2020See more details
If your child would like to order pizza and has turned in the food permission slip, he/she can purchase pizza for $3 per slice.
Snack Day - Subway February 6, 2020 See more details
Pizza Friday - $3 per Slice February 7, 2020
PTA Meeting February 11, 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm See more details
Nacho Day February 12, 2020See more details
Bring in $3.00 for each order of nachos you would like your child to have nachos during lunch!
Drinks are not included.
In light of the fact that this food is prepared off site, trace amounts of peanuts and other nuts may be present. If your child is allergic to nuts or other food substance(s), caution should be exercised.
Presidents Day - No School February 17, 2020 See more details
Hot Lunch - Culver's February 20, 2020 See more details
Pizza Friday - $3 per Slice February 21, 2020
- Nacho Day Wednesday, January 22nd
- Schaumburg Parent University – January Classes
- PTA Dinner Night Out at IHOP January 17th
- Reproductive System Curriculum Information for Parents of Grade 4-6 Students
- Kindergarten Registration for 2020-2021 School Year
- Free Sign Language Classes
- Update about Sore Throats and Strep Throat
- Windy City Bulls District 54 Takeover Night January 10