Schaumburg Township, in partnership with District 54 and District 211, will be hosting a Pack the Bus school supply drive again this year for District 54 students from financially struggling families. The drive will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, August 3, 2019 at Target, 2621 West Schaumburg Road in Schaumburg. In […]...
School Supply Lists are available for the upcoming school year! ...
Collecting Box Tops from popular products can really help our PTA (Parent Teacher Association). Please continue to collect them over the summer. They will be collected in August in 2019! Thanks for your help with this easy fundraiser!...
If you have not finalized registration for your child for next year, please be sure to complete the required steps as soon as possible. Student enrollment is an important part of planning for the next school year, and we appreciate your help to ensure our registration numbers are accurate. The District will have Summer Registration […]...
The Eisenhower Parent Teacher Association (PTA)7 has several volunteer opportunities available for the 2019-20 school year. Our PTA welcomes all parents and guardians to join and help build on our solid partnership between the school and the community! Contact Julie Pekovitch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Membership/Volunteer Coordinator Chair – Fall program Reflections Chair – Fall […]...
About Our School
1320 Kingsdale Road
Hoffman Estates, IL 60169
Principal: Diana Lipman
Assistant Principal: Dia Rizmani
Phone: (847) 357-6700
Attendance Line: (847) 357-6702
Fax: (847) 357-6701
School Hours: 8:40 – 3:00 (2:30 Wednesdays)
Half Day School Hours: 8:40 – 11:40
Grades 1-2: 11:15 – 12:00
Kindergarten: 11:45 – 12:30
Grades 3-6: 12:00 – 12:45
Please remember that our parking lot is closed from 8:20-8:40am and 2:55-3:10pm for the safety of our students.
- 1st Grade Room 101: Mrs. Simms
- 1st Grade Room 102: Mrs. Herrera
- 2nd Grade Room 204: Mrs. Paradise
- 3rd Grade Room 201: Mr. Sun
- 3rd Grade Room 202: Ms. Todd
- 3rd Grade Room 217: Mrs. Rengers
- 4th Grade Room 215: Ms. Balogh
- 5th Grade Room 205: Mrs. Vazquez
- 5th Grade Room 207: Mrs. Blakely
- 6th Grade Room 210: Mr. Blaszko
- Acceleration Teacher: Mrs. Astrug
- Art: Mrs. Sall
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Rizmani
- Kindergarten Room 114: Mrs. Maduzia
- Kindergarten Room 115: Ms. Whipple
- Library: Mrs. Mielke
- Literacy Coach: Mrs. Holzman
- Principal: Mrs. Lipman
- Pyschologist: Mrs. Kopstain
- Pack the Bus Drive August 3rd – Volunteers and Donations Needed
- School Supply List for 2019-2020 School Year
- Keep Collecting Box Tops
- Student Registration for the 2019-2020 School Year
- Message to Incoming 7th Grade Parents at Eisenhower
- District 54 Virtual Learning University
- Report Cards
- Social Emotional Learning Focus